Tuesday 17 September 2013

Snippets

Snippets is going to be a series, some will be short and others will be a little longer, like this one.
 I can't promise how often I will blog some Snippets but every once in a while there will be a post show telling some Snippets of my life.





Kimbolton Castle and its impressive avenue of trees.


The cutest little chaple. Wimpole Hall Estate.


Date Night.



Boating on the River Ouse.


We had the pleasure of having a mummy and daddy and 5 baby Hedghogs rustling around our garden.


Date Night.


Nothing better than going for a run in a pair of brand spanking new trainers.
New levels of motivation and spring effect!


The excitement of collating a playlist for a road trip. On this occasion to wet and rainy Windsor. It was a lovely afternoon discovering somewhere new and karoke journey all the same.


Stay over in Milton Keynes. The perfect excuse for dinner and cocktails.


Beautiful Cambridge.



The deserted streets at dusk.




It has most definitely shifted in seasons this past week. Enough for me to put a pair of christmassy socks on this morning, and I never ever wear socks. This must mean Autumn is very nearly here and I for one am not complaining. I adore the fresh, crisp air and the change in colours.
 I cannot wait to get out there.










No comments:

Post a Comment